Location: North Gallery Suite 17
Time: 11am – 12pm on March 22, 2018
Moderator: Andreas Schindler, EASY GDPR
Click here to Register Interest to attend (Limited Slots Available)
How do I approach GDPR documentation preparation?
- What are the most effective Strategies to get your Documentation complete?
- What are the biggest challenges preventing you from doing so?
- What tools are you using to make this task easy?
Implementing the technical and organisational measures (TOM), what’s required?
- How do you track TOMS implementation status?
- What makes implementing TOMS easier?
- Could you implement a data pseudonymisation or deletion strategy?
Am I prepared for a barrage of Data Subject Requests?
- How to ensure you can handle Data Subject request within 30 days.
- Do you have strategies to automate Data Subject Requests?